Incumbent will own the responsibility for all strategic aspects of that feature/ format. Ideal candidate may end up owning more than one format at a point if they are closely related to each other. Also as formats mature, PMs will have natural progression to newer problems with the existing ones put onto auto-pilot with the delivery teams.
- Setting a product vision and strategy
- Own the product vision and work with our CV / AI Engineering team to create meaningful problem statements
- Gather data for promoting the most relevant ideas into features
- Pitch the identified potential opportunities to senior leadership and then develop an in-depth product strategy for approved ideas
- Develop this strategy based on the product vision, product requirements (teams and resource allocation etc.), and other crucial details
- Study the competitive landscape from a strategic business and go-to-market perspective
- Expand the product portfolio by conducting extensive market research
- Understand the different markets, competitors, and requirements of the customers
- Drive decision making by understanding what the end consumers’ experience requires
- Analyse trends in different markets, get product insights, and take strategic decisions accordingly to keep our platform capabilities relevant
- Plan and prioritize what (and when) the platform delivery teams will deliver
- Build a product roadmap, provide a step-by-step visual representation of what needs to be done to develop, launch, and test the product
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Design and Business teams to ensure that the product roadmap meets customer & business outcomes
- Define the “what” with user stories and requirements
- Work with the Customer Success team to design and define the exact specs of the product feature under consideration
- Gather feedback on the functionality and user experience from customers and end consumers and work with concerned teams in partnership with Customer Success team to make improvements and/or fix bugs
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience
- Own, and execute go-to-market strategies for new products This entails identifying the current market trends (economic, social, and political), figuring out a way to introduce the product in the market, and developing a complete marketing engine Collaborate with the Marketing team to execute the above
- Maintain relationships with both internal & external stakeholders
- Serve as the face of the product within & outside of the company, and act as the point person to leadership & customers
- Determine product teams’ business metrics for success
- Influence key stakeholders across the organisation to align intent and prioritization
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a global business in a deep tech Enterprise SaaS space.
- Opportunity to be part of an early-stage organisation experiencing huge opportunity in an expansive market.